Need a small business copywriter to write your web copy? What about a few emails to your email list (with tips on how to grow your list)?
Have a look at some of my copywriting samples.
*Quick note. Some of these samples might not be live or were edited before going live. The below examples were formatted to make sense as a sample.*
Blog post for one of the top cannabis retailers in Canada. It’s a fun read, and you might even learn something.
I’m a regular contributor to Backyard Boss. Where I write about gardening, building stuff, and the products you need to do both.
I’m not going to link to everything I’ve written for BYB. That would be ridiculous. Instead, here’s a link to my author profile.
- Write a newsletter to encourage subscribers to sign in to this American political trivia show
- Promote a new format of the show
- Encourage people to remain politically informed
- Monthly newsletter to drive sales
- Press release for a product launch
- I handled the copy. The client handled the design
- Rewrite all website copy
- Expand one page website to 5 page website
- Optimise for SEO
- Keyword research
- Write an email to a subscriber list
- Intention is to get donations as their main source of funding fell through (thanks Covid-19)
*This was a spec assignment